Digital Marketing Associate
Who are we?
Vestwell provides every employee in America with access to a retirement account by removing the friction points financial advisors and companies have in establishing and maintaining defined contribution & benefit programs. We look out for everyone’s best interest, including financial advisors, companies and employees.
Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $6 trillion 401(k) market; creating a platform that lowers fees and ensures that individuals retire wealthier. We’ve raised capital from industry leading investors in the Fintech and Finserv world to achieve this goal and are already getting a great response from customers.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketer to manage Vestwell’s digital sales and marketing efforts including lead generation, customer acquisition, and ongoing engagement. The digital marketer will leverage technology (Pardot, Salesloft, and Salesforce) to create an automated lead gen engine and enhance our customer communication strategy. S/he will also our drive social media to further secure Vestwell’s position as an industry thought leader and drive engagement amongst the retirement community.
An ideal candidate has experience with marketing automation including building, implementing, and evaluating campaigns across multiple demographics. S/he should see social media as a door for owning thought leadership and have a proven track record of leveraging campaigns that drive engagement. Perhaps more importantly, all candidates should count detail oriented, articulate, efficient, and creative as amongst their most valuable assets. Last, but certainly not least, the person we hire must embody an entrepreneurial spirit and be driven by the fast paced, challenging, and collaborative environment of a growing start-up.
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
- Build an automated digital marketing engine that leverages multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive lead generation
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to support the development of compelling content and creative digital assets
- Implement segmentation strategies to effectively target cross-industry leads
- Develop successful digital campaigns across email, social, and web channels
- Support efforts to engage followers and establish a community of key retirement industry influencers
- Manage vestwell.com updates, blog posts, and other marketing site enhancements
- Apply SEO strategies to increase visibility of content
- Ensure ADA compliance across all digital channels
- Track and analyze web and campaign effectiveness through metrics/dashboards
- Stay current with digital and social media trends and tools and recommend new innovations to support marketing/content distribution efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 2-4 years of related experience in B2B digital marketing, content creation, and social media
- Proven success in using CRM, website, and social media analytics tools
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms (Pardot experience preferred)
- Experience with basic HTML
- InDesign experience a plus
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment and adapt effectively to changing business priorities/strategies.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and tackle new challenges daily!
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, cappuccino & healthy snacks, and a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options so you can be comfortable and as productive as possible. And naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!